<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d34396848\x26blogName\x3dSAMAYAL+KALAI\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://samayalkalai.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://samayalkalai.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7247798335562618790', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

SAMAYAL KALAI

vegetarian recipes
 

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007

This NEW YEAR I am going to start with MEMEME!!!!!!!!!
I've never been tagged before, but now I am tagged by two of my good blog friends

THANK YOU ASHA- FOODIES HOPE and VIJI JEYAKUMAR- VCUISINE


Now let me start with
THE THREE THINGS



THREE THINGS THAT SCARES ME:
Lizard: Right from my school days I had bad experience with this creature,
Either it falls on me or it gets squished by me between the doors.
seriously they are nightmares to me.
Tsunami : the big waves with roaring sounds.
Being alone in a big house



THREE PEOPLE WHO MAKE ME LAUGH:


Vadivelu: one of the comedian in tamil film industry.


My close friends, whenever I talk with my friends


Kids below the age 3 trying to talk





THREE THINGS I LOVE:



My family :parents, brothers, my husband , in-laws


Black forest cake:yummy ohhhhh yummmmy.......


Animals: ohhh i just love them



THREE THINGS I HATE:


Cruelty against animals as well humans


TV serials


War and unnecessary strikes



THREE THINGS I DON'T UNDERSTAND


people intefering in others problem (when they are not needed)


people advertising themself while helping the needy


people not following what they preach



THREE THINGS ON MY DESK


My laptop


Few books


remote



THREE THINGS I AM DOING RIGHT NOW:



thinking what to type



watching TV
looking at my phone (waiting for a special call :D)

THREE THINGS WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE:
Help lot and lots of needy people
To talk with my husband just before my death
To collect all the disney character dolls

THREE THINGS I CAN DO:
cook
draw
and ofcourse talk a lot hehehe.....

THREE THINGS YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO:
Baby talks
music of Ilayaraja sir
encouraging words

THREE THINGS YOU SHOULD NEVER LISTEN TO:
Discouraging words
people who sit idol and talk rubbish about others
unnecessary advise

THREE THINGS I WOULD LIKE TO LEARN
Interior decoration ( i would like to learn more about it)
To learn veena (my favorite instrument)
To be happy no matter what the situation is and fresh all the time (lifelong, till i die)

THREE FAVORITE FOODS
Idly sambar (prepared by my husband)
Black forest cake
Puliogarah

THREE BEVERAGES I DRINK A LOT
Boost (secret of my energy :D )
Water (lots and lots)
Juice (any fruit juice)

THREE FAVORITE BOOK/TV SHOW I READ/WATCH AS A KID
Ramayan
Mahabarath
Tinkle book (I just love reading suppandi)

THREE BLOGGER FRIENDS THAT I AM GOING TO TAG
usha - samayal ulagam

mythyree - mythreyee's blog

priya - sugar and spices

cliparts from: istockphoto.com
: coolclips.com
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 5:09 PM, Blogger USHA said...

Hi Jaya,

Its nice to see you back after long weekend, that too with Meme.

I was thinking where this Jaya has disappeared,so hope you had nice time and started your Newyear cheerfully.

Thanks for tagging me dear.    



At 5:15 PM, Blogger USHA said...

I forget to comment about your Meme pa,wiat..hmmmm Lizards. i even hate it.

It was very touching :"To talk with my husband just before my death".

So you are crazy on blackforest, it was interesting jaya to get to know about your activites and desires .

I pray the god to make your all desires come true.    



At 5:26 PM, Blogger jayakarthik said...

hehe thanks usha, i m glad to know that even u hate lizard beocz most of them are afraid of roaches than lizards.
yeah its a long break for me usha, was busy with my household works. as usual....    



At 8:21 PM, Blogger archana said...

Well, now we know you. I love reading memes. Wish you a very happy, prosperous and peaceful NewYear.    



At 9:33 PM, Blogger Dilip said...

Hi Jaya, great to read you Meme...they are good fun to write I think...thanks for sharing...take care...~smile~    



At 10:19 PM, Anonymous Lera said...

Jaya dear Happy New year to you and your loved ones,May all your dreams come True:)It was fun reading your Meme ,I got to know you better :)    



At 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anita said...

Happy New Year, Jaya!

You have some cool graphics there!    



At 12:01 AM, Blogger Vcuisine said...

Jaya, Nice to know about you. A good start in the new year. Viji    



At 6:33 AM, Blogger Manju Bansal said...

Jaya, Wish you and your family a very Happy New Year. Nice reading your meme.    



At 9:18 AM, Blogger Asha said...

Thanks for taking up the MeMe Jaya!I am back and loved reading your bit of life too.

Great start for 2007! Enjoy!:))
Idli-sambhar made by hubby?! WOW! You are a lucky girl.In my home,if I don't cook, I starve!:D:D    



At 9:47 AM, Blogger jayakarthik said...

hey archana thanks, i love reading meme too
Hi dilipji i read ur meme too and liked it
thank you for ur wishes lera.    



At 9:52 AM, Blogger jayakarthik said...

thanks anita,happy new year wishes to u too

yeah viji thanks, thought of starting it differently ;)

welcome manju i guess this is first time for u to visit my blog, thanks for visiting, do come again,WISHING U A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR.    



At 9:54 AM, Blogger jayakarthik said...

HEY ASHA thanks for giving me the chance to write abt myself,i was happy writing abt myself, my husband is a good cook :D. i pity u ;)    



At 11:17 AM, Blogger Mythreyee said...

thanks a lot Jaya for tagging me. Can you change the blog from trythisrecipe to mythreyeeblog.blogspot.com?

thanks and happy new year.

Mythreyee.    



At 12:50 PM, Blogger Mythreyee said...

Jaya,

I took a paper to write down the THREE THINGS. you won't believe, most of the things I wrote are just the things you have mentioned, especially the TV serial which I hate the most.

Your Customized New Year Card is Cool.

Happy new year.    



At 1:09 PM, Blogger swapna said...

hai jaya
it was really nice to hear about u...happy new year..    



At 1:11 PM, Blogger jayakarthik said...

ok mythy i will change the link to mythyblog

thats nice to know that people do think like me
i m gald to know that u hate serial too
hahah they are my first enemy
thanks for taking up the tag mythy    



At 3:10 PM, Blogger Seema said...

Jaya,
Loved reading your MeMe.Gottu know you better.
Thanx
Seema    



At 5:29 AM, Blogger Srivalli said...

nice meme to read...

Srivalli
www.cooking4allseasons.blogspot.com    



» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2006 SAMAYAL KALAI
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
HTML Counter users Food & Drink Blogs - Blog Top Sites